As you all know, a lot of hair dryers are big and bulky and holding one can cause your arm to ache after awhile. You’ve also most likely heard that the hot air from your hair dryer can cause hair damage or you might even have part of your hair sucked into and trapped in the filter. Painful experience.
Well, Dyson is revolutionizing the hair dryer industry with the launch of their Dyson Supersonic™!
First, the Dyson Supersonic is powered by the patented Dyson digital motor V9 – it’s up to eight times faster than other hair dryer motors in the market and half the weight (compared to the top ten bestselling hair dryers in Japan) .
It helps protect hair’s natural shine because the Dyson Supersonic has intelligent heat control, helping to ensure that hair isn’t exposed to excessive temperatures that causes heat damage to your hair.
Hair drying with the Dyson Supersonic is fast and focused. It also makes use of Dyson’s patented Air Multiplier technology. The volume of the air drawn into the motor is amplified by three due to this technology, producing a high pressure, high velocity jet of air. The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer creates a focused jet of air, angled at 20° for controlled, precise drying and styling. Allowing you to dry and style at the same time.
It’s also quieter than other hair dryers.
Settings and Attachments
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer has four heat settings, three airflow settings and a cold shot too. Dyson engineers have created three precisely engineered magnetic attachments, with 16 patents pending, to further control this airflow allowing you to achieve a range of different styles.
- The Dyson engineered smoothing nozzle dries hair gently, using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time.
- The Dyson diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around each curl. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz and improve definition.
- And the attachments remain cool to the touch. Using Heat Shield technology the hot air is contained within a sandwich of cold air meaning the surfaces of the attachment stay cool.
- Being magnetic, each nozzle is easy to attach and adjust.
- There are multiple settings including constant cool to set your style; four heat settings, three airflow settings and a cold shot too.
Want to get your hands on one? Better start saving money for it as this baby is set to arrive in the Philippines later this year.